This has been tested personally by me and my friend, Rifaz and both of them were rooted successfully. Please send us a message if your device was rooted successfully(Model with Android Version)!
1) LG Optimus L5 (E612) on Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
2) Samsung Galaxy S2+ on Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
3) Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos on Android Ginger Bread 2.3.6
Here is another guide on rooting. This guide can also help you root all Android Devices below Jelly Bean.
1) Take your IdeaTab and enable USB debugging.
2) Download Mobogenie from here. (If you already have the drivers installed, go to step 5)
3) After installing it on your PC, Connect your IdeaPad and select USB storage.
4) Mobogenie will detect and install necessary drivers.
5) Download SRS Root, from here.
6) Click on 'Root using all methods'.
7) Your IdeaPad will reboot 3 times (in some cases 2). On the second last reboot, your device will lag a lot and there wont be sound. Calm and be cool, this is only normal.
8) On the last reboot, you will have gained root access and will be presented a screen as shown below.
The above guide is for Lenovo IdeaPad A2107. However, using SRS Root, you can root almost all devices below Jelly Bean (I tried rooting my Optimus L5 on Jelly Bean 4.1.2 but didnt work out. It also failed on Rifaz's Galaxy S2+ on Jelly Bean 4.1.2) .
What Greenify is, really, is a list of your apps: apps that are running in some form right now, apps that might run if some condition (charging, Wi-Fi, etc.) changes, and apps that just check in every so often. All these things cause your phone to "wake up" from sleep, and, especially if they use the internet to check on things, cost you battery life.
Think about the apps running in background. It all drains your juice and not only that makes your phone lag so much that you'd start hating it. Greenify is the solution to all that. It helps you save your juice and makes your phone much faster. And not only that, the control is with you! You can select the apps which should be quit when running on background!
Greenify is available in 2 versions on the Play Store: Free and Donate Version. The only difference between them is that the Donate Version has some experimental features which can be activated using Google Xposed FrameWork.
Free Version on Play Store: Click Here
Donate Version on Play Store: Click Here
This part (Android Hub) is maintained By:
1) Suhail Haris
2) John C Isaac
3) Rifaz Mohammad
Got any queries? Use the contact form below!